Dining plan changes- can you still covert QS credit to 3 snack credits

Status
Not open for further replies.

button409

Mouseketeer
Hi all. Arriving next week and gutted about the changes brought out today! We have 3 kids (one aged 2 so not getting dining plan for her) and having looked at the kids menus they seem really bland and limited on choice. Does anyone know if you can still conever QS credits to snacks? And is it 3 snacks per adult QS? And 2 snacks per child QS credit? I think this would work better for us and give the kids a more varied diet for 2 weeks!
Thanks all! 😊

We’ve never had child credits before. And you typically can’t convert until all snack credits are used. be interesting to see what, if any, exchange rate will exist

1 snack for a child qs credit wouldn’t be out of line, imho

We’ve never had child credits before. And you typically can’t convert until all snack credits are used. be interesting to see what, if any, exchange rate will exist

1 snack for a child qs credit wouldn’t be out of line, imho

We had no problem using a QS in exchange for 3 snacks before we depleted our snack credits in the past. Obviously lots of changes happening, so who knows going forward.

And this very question is one I had as well, about converting child’s QS to snacks. Our trip starts Jan 18 (DVC so we have time). Haven’t added the dining plan yet. Waiting on reports.

If anyone there currently has any updates on the situation regarding switching child QS credits to snack credits please let us know! We arrive in 8 days and we’re counting on using snack credits for the kids to give more varied options ( we have a 5, 3 and almost 2 year old so hoping to use 1 QS credit for 3 snacks and then make a meal out of them for all 3 kids). My main complaint with the kids QS meals is the lack of variety - plus we hate uncrustables here so that really limits the options! Thanks 😊

You can convert a qs credit to a snack credit until all snack credits are used (if this has changed someone I’m sure will share). So we might not know for a few days what the exchange rate is.
w child credits being their own category it makes very little sense to allow the same rate. A qs child plan is $26 a night. 3 snacks can be more than $20!

my guess is as 1-1 exchange is allowed.
we will see

Well isn’t that interesting can I ask if you tried this or read it somewhere

thanks!

NM, saw your post on the other thread. Thanks for sharing. I am a little surprised, but not really but a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!