Dining Plan changes?

So I was just doing some upcoming trip planning and considering DDP or QSDDP. When I was checking the WDW site they state that QS is 2 qs meals a day and choice of 2 snacksOR 2 alcoholic/ specialty drinks per day. Regular DDP is one ts and one qs then choice of 2 snacks OR 2 alcoholic/specialty drinks per day. When we were there in May our QS plan had alcoholic/ specialty drinks included with the meal and the snacks were separate. So an increase in price for 2020 and a decrease in product!

@AlldayIdreamaboutDisney

No.

If you read it it says each quick service comes with alcoholic drink, each table service comes with alcoholic drink and then you get either two snacks or two non-alcoholic drinks. You could always use a snack to buy water or pop or something.

Probably worded that way so people like me don't try to use a snack credit for a glass of wine. :)

Guests have several new beverage options available including non-alcoholic specialty beverages and, for Guests 21 and older, beer, wine and cocktails.

Each Quick-Service meal includes (for breakfast, lunch or dinner):

• 1 Entrée
  • 1 Nonalcoholic Beverage (or Alcoholic Beverage, for Guests 21 and older)
Each Table-Service meal includes (for breakfast):

• 1 Entrée
-OR-

• 1 Full Buffet** or Family-Style Meal
Each Table-Service meal includes (for lunch or dinner):

• 1 Entrée
  • 1 Dessert*
  • Nonalcoholic Beverage (or Alcoholic Beverage, for Guests 21 and older)
-OR-

Snacks:
At Quick-Service restaurants, most Outdoor Carts and select merchandise locations, snacks may include a single serving of items such as:
  • Frozen ice cream novelty, popsicle or fruit bar
  • Popcorn scoop
  • 12 oz. coffee, hot chocolate or hot tea
  • Prepackaged milk or juice
  • Piece of whole fruit
  • Bag of snacks
  • 20 oz. bottle of Coca-Cola®, Sprite® or Dasani® water
  • 20 oz. fountain soft drink

@AlldayIdreamaboutDisney

No.

If you read it it says each quick service comes with alcoholic drink, each table service comes with alcoholic drink and then you get either two snacks or two non-alcoholic drinks. You could always use a snack to buy water or pop or something.

Probably worded that way so people like me don't try to use a snack credit for a glass of wine. :)

Guests have several new beverage options available including non-alcoholic specialty beverages and, for Guests 21 and older, beer, wine and cocktails.

Each Quick-Service meal includes (for breakfast, lunch or dinner):

• 1 Entrée
Each Table-Service meal includes (for breakfast):

• 1 Entrée
-OR-

Each Table-Service meal includes (for lunch or dinner):

• 1 Entrée
  • 1 Dessert*
  • Nonalcoholic Beverage (or Alcoholic Beverage, for Guests 21 and older)
-OR-

Snacks:
At Quick-Service restaurants, most Outdoor Carts and select merchandise locations, snacks may include a single serving of items such as:
  • Frozen ice cream novelty, popsicle or fruit bar
  • Popcorn scoop
  • 12 oz. coffee, hot chocolate or hot tea
  • Prepackaged milk or juice
  • Piece of whole fruit
  • Bag of snacks
  • 20 oz. bottle of Coca-Cola®, Sprite® or Dasani® water
  • 20 oz. fountain soft drink
Lol! I totally relate to using a snack credit for wine!! That would be fun... don’t need another Mickey ice cream bar !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter