Dining Plan & Charging to you room

trudycanada

Mouseketeer
Last year we weren't on the dining plan, so we used our room key as a charge card, how does that work now? Is the same card a charge card and the dining plan, what about if I want to buy some meals instead of using the dining plan, but I like the fact about not carrying cash, Can I still charge it to my room or do they automatically take the meal credits? Can anyone explain?

I 'm also interested in an answer to that question. I believe If I want to get a coffee or a snack etc. & not use my credits for whatever reason I would assume you would have to clarify you want it charged to your room & not the dining plan. I'll be keeping an eye on my receipts to make sure.

You can still use it as both. Even if you get some extra drinks or something not covered on the dining plan, I said to charge the rest to the room charge and they did without a problem. Otherwise, if it is for the entire amount just be sure to clarify before you purchase that you want it charged not under the dining plan. I really like not having to carry anything but a few $ on me a day....this makes it so convenient!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter