Dining Plan critique/food suggestions

Ambehnke

DIS Veteran
I’ve been adjusting our ADRs for our trip next month since our 180 days. I *think* I’ve finally perfected our dining plans. Most of the restaurants are new to us. Any food recommendations or critiques to the plan?? Places with * are new to us. Staying at AKL so switched around some of our dining to try the restaurants there which are new to us. I have an AP so I will use the discount where I can and the reason we have PPO BOG every MK day was that last trip I only booked it one day and hubby said “WE SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS EVERY DAY!” He’s not as big of a WDW fan as the kids and I so anything I can do to make him happy...

Sat- my birthday, Epcot 9-9
Snacks at the Festival of Arts
Dinner- 4:50 Teppan Edo *

Sun- Animal Kingdom 9-8
Breakfast- 7:35 Boma *
Quick service and snacks at AK

Mon- Epcot 9-?
Lunch 1:10 Via Napoli *
Leaving sometime early evening to attend MK DAH 8-11 *

Tues- HS 9-8
Hopping over to Beaches and Cream window for ice cream for lunch, hoping to be able to order the no way Jose *
Dinner- 5:05 Minnie’s silverscreen dine (we’ve done Holiday Dine) - this one is for the son as he loves Mickey Mouse

Wed- DDs 5th bday, MK 9-8 EMH 8-10
8:15 PPO BOG breakfast- plan to just order cupcakes for the kids and coffee for hubs and I, reserving this for good position in Fantasyland
Real breakfast/brunch- 10:05 CRT

Thurs- MK 9-8
8:10 PPO BOG breakfast- we will eat full breakfast this day
CHH*, Pecos, or Mara* QS

Fri- MK 9-8 (our magical express will probably leave AKL around 7ish)
8 am PPO BOG breakfast
Dinner- 5:35 Jiko *

Signatures usually take 2 hours.

At Via Napoli, we love the arancini app, carciofi pizza and zeppoles with pistachio gelato.
Shoot. 5:30 is the earliest time slot. Our flight leaves MCO at 10:25 so I was figuring ME pickup would be about 7. We might not be able to eat here! Boo hoo!

Shoot. 5:30 is the earliest time slot. Our flight leaves MCO at 10:25 so I was figuring ME pickup would be about 7. We might not be able to eat here! Boo hoo!

I have never been, but many people love Sanaa. It's at Kidani Village at AKL and you may even get to see some animals.

I have never been, but many people love Sanaa. It's at Kidani Village at AKL and you may even get to see some animals.
I thought about that but we liked the menu at Jiko better since my husband isn’t really a fan of Indian food. Maybe I will keep the reservation and stop by earlier in the week to see what they say about how long our meal will take us. And see what time our ME ends up being. We don’t generally do dessert but would probably have the taste of Africa appetizer so it could take a while but if we have the first reservation and get there a few min early I think that would also help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter