Dining Plan for DVC-ers???

fvb9

Everyday is Christmas!
We're trekking down in November and I'm reading a lot about the Dining Plans with points and such. All I see on the WD site is packages with accomodations. Are these Dining plans available for DVC members who do not need accomodation packages???

The only Dining plan available to DVC members is the Disney Dining Experience card - if they are AP holders. AP holders can purchase the card for $50 (used to be on FL residents and they paid $75) and you get 20% off of most sit down dining facilities (not counter service). You have to renew the card each year.

Greetings,

In May I asked a CM at BCV if these dining plans would be available to DVCers, and she told me that it is in the works for next spring. It is a great deal, and our family would love to take advantage of it.

Jackie :flower:

I hope not but it really makes no difference to me as our family wouldn't use it we generally cook all but about 3 meals a trip in our room or venture offsite to eat for the most part. We will go to Olive garden one night and to Boston Lobster Fest one time and Chef Mickeys and Le Cellier in a 2 week trip so the other 10 nights/days we eat in our room and pack lunches.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter