Dining plan on split stay

patclairesmom

DIS Veteran
Here's my situation. We have a split stay 2 nights at SSR and 7 nights at CCV. If I get 2 separate regular dining plans, can I use 1 credit from the SSR and 1 credit from the CCV to use at a signature on the day we transfer to CCV?

Nope they are separate plans. You'll also need to spend all of you credits from your first plan before you start your second plan or you will lose them.

Edit: Now that I think about it the overlap is unique. Technically both plans are active for check out check in day. I'll be curious to see if anyone has done this. You do still need to make sure to spend all of your SSR credits for the 3rd day though.

Here's my situation. We have a split stay 2 nights at SSR and 7 nights at CCV. If I get 2 separate regular dining plans, can I use 1 credit from the SSR and 1 credit from the CCV to use at a signature on the day we transfer to CCV?

The only way this will work is if you have an even number of people in your party, and even number of adults and children, AND all you have left to use for your first stay are TS credits. With even numbers, some would use the last TS credits from the first stay and some would use TS credits from the second stay. However, if you have even ONE snack credit you haven't used, you will not be able to access the credits from the second stay and this won't work.

We are going in May. First half of the trip regular dining plan. Second half of our trip just the qs dining plan. Our moving day is Wednesday. We will be moving to the Boardwalk and wanted to save ts credits for Trattoria Wednesday night. However we will not have any quick service meals left from our first half of the trip so we need credits from our 2nd half to use Wednesday afternoon. Is this possible ??

Thanks

We are going in May. First half of the trip regular dining plan. Second half of our trip just the qs dining plan. Our moving day is Wednesday. We will be moving to the Boardwalk and wanted to save ts credits for Trattoria Wednesday night. However we will not have any quick service meals left from our first half of the trip so we need credits from our 2nd half to use Wednesday afternoon. Is this possible ??

Thanks

Nope. ALL credits from the first stay must be used or expired before the 2nd stay will be available. This includes snack credits too, but your dinner on Wed will throw a wrench into this plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter