Dining plan or not?

jc1delaware

Earning My Ears
I’m sure it has been asked before but was just curious based on my family situation. We are two adults and 2 infants. Does it make sense? TIA.

I’m sure it has been asked before but was just curious based on my family situation. We are two adults and 2 infants. Does it make sense? TIA.

look at the restaurants that you’re interested in and price out their menus. Take into account whether you would consume alcoholic beverages or not. If the math works out for you, then it’s worth it.

Your infants don't get anything, so it's really just two adults. Do you drink alcohol with your meals? Do you both want your own dessert at all TS meals? Will you be doing lots of character dining?

The best way to determine if it makes sense is to FIRST decide where you want to eat and then what you want to eat and do the math. The adult regular dining plan is $78 per person, per night.

I always plan my meals, check the cost and then see what plan works for us. As @sharonabe suggested, plan your food first, so you are not trying to book meals according to a plan.

WIth infants you have to think about how you want to feed them. They can share your food, but technically are not entitled to their own meals, although how that works in individual restaurants differs. What has been the same across the board is that they get to have their own plates at buffet and AYCTE restaurants, so if you are planning character meals, and you woudl normally have to buy a meal for teh children, the plan may be effective for your family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter