• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining Plan Pizzas??

SlightlyGoofy

<font color=green>I shall be forced to take you on
Does anyone know if we can get a pizza from the food court with our free dining plan? We would not mind having to use 2 CS credits if we could. :confused3

Slightly Goofy

The document on the Dining Plan from the WDW website isn't clear- it says no "pizza delivery" but says nothing about just a pizza...

Someone else will chime in I hope... I just know you can't use it for pizza delivery, sorry I couldn't be of more help! :)

Karen, I appreciate your trying. It would be nice to have a pizza in the room on some nights when we are worn out.

I do not know what I would do without all my DIS buddies to help me out. :love:

Slightly Goofy (who got to welcome a new DISer to the world yesterday)

There was a thread on this a couple of weeks ago and one reply stated that you could get a whole pizza(and I think 2 drinks) from spoodles to go window for 2CS. There were no other replies, but it would seem there would be other locations that would do this as well.

pplasky, I saw that post as well and that is what got me to wondering about being able to get a pizza from the food court.

I am thinking that would be a good use for CS points. After a long day in the parks and such relaxing in the room with pizza and drinks and having desserts?? for breakfast would be a good thing. :thumbsup2

Maybe someone will be there before us and report in on whether this can be done? :blush:

Slightly Goofy

SlightlyGoofy said:
pplasky, I saw that post as well and that is what got me to wondering about being able to get a pizza from the food court.

I am thinking that would be a good use for CS points. After a long day in the parks and such relaxing in the room with pizza and drinks and having desserts?? for breakfast would be a good thing. :thumbsup2

Maybe someone will be there before us and report in on whether this can be done? :blush:

Slightly Goofy
I agree, use 2 CS and get lunch for the family while sitting at the pool. Spoodles will work for us since were staying at BWV, but would still be interested in other locations. You never know where you might end up!

I know when we were at ASmu in Dec we were told very clearly we could not get a pizza on the DDP from the food court. Maybe other places you can or they may have changed their minds about this altogether.

we did! we did! LOL!

last sept (on free dining) we were able to get the large 16" pizza, two sodas, two salads and two desserts at the POFQ food court for 2 CS credits... it was, imo, the BEST use of CS credits 'cause it easily fed my family of four and we had a few slices leftover to put in the fridge for breakfast! :)

Gigi, that is welcome news. I am hoping that they have the kinks worked out of the free dining/dining plan system by the time we arrive.

It is good to know that if the weather is awful one evening or even day we might be able to veg out with a pizza. I have not had pizza for so long that I cannot wait.

I have found that if I walk 5-10 miles a day I can eat more calories. If only my real life was as interesting as DW so that I was willing to walk that far everyday. :woohoo:

Slightly Goofy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter