Dining Plan Punch Card

M_I_C_K_E_Y

It Was All Started by a Mouse
I have been taking requests for dining cards in two different threads for quite some time. In order to make it easier for me and easier for you to find your design, I am starting a new thread and the other two will be closed shortly.

In order to request a card:

Please provide:

• Your number of adults and children (Disney considers a child an adult at age 10)
  • The number of nights you will be on the plan (they go by the number of nights, not days)
  • A family name or title for the card (if none is given, I will simply use a generic title)
  • And what dining plan you are on. (see below for dining plans offered) The default will be the regular dining plan unless otherwise stated.

I have been informed that there have been some changes to the dining plan for 2017. They are as follows.
There are 3 dining plans:
Quick Service - which is 2 counter service meals and 2 snacks per day
Regular Dining Plan - which is 1 table service, 1 counter service, 2 snacks per day
Deluxe Dining Plan - which is 3 table service and 2 snacks per day

As an aside: the default border for my dining cards is the rainbow border. I have a few others (see below), so if you would like something else, please let me know when you are requesting.

Default - Rainbow border
rodriguez_dining2.jpg

Red Dot
smeader_dining.jpg

Pink Dot
banaczuk_dining.jpg

Blue Stars
cater_dining_stars.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Amy

Could you please set me up a punch card when you get a chance.

5 adults & 2 Children
8 Nights
Last Name - Kelly
Regular Dining Plan
Rainbow Border will be fine.

Thanks In Advance, Your the best!

Chris

I requested one on the other thread but just in case I thought I would put the info you requested here.

we will have 4 adults (mom, dad, son 13 and son 11) and 1 child (daughter 8)

we are staying 6 nights

Family name is Paul

we are on the deluxe dining plan

the red dot border is what I prefer but will leave all creative license to you!

Thanks!

I have been taking requests for dining cards in two different threads for quite some time. In order to make it easier for me and easier for you to find your design, I am starting a new thread and the other two will be closed shortly.

In order to request a card:

Please provide:

• Your number of adults and children (Disney considers a child an adult at age 10)
  • The number of nights you will be on the plan (they go by the number of nights, not days)
  • A family name or title for the card (if none is given, I will simply use a generic title)
  • And what dining plan you are on. (see below for dining plans offered) The default will be the regular dining plan unless otherwise stated.

There are 3 dining plans:
Quick Service - which is 2 counter service meals and 2 snacks per day
Regular Dining Plan - which is 1 table service, 1 counter service, 1 snack per day
Deluxe Dining Plan - which is 3 table service and 2 snacks per day

As an aside: the default border for my dining cards is the rainbow border. I have a few others (see below), so if you would like something else, please let me know when you are requesting.

Default - Rainbow border

Red Dot

Pink Dot

Blue Stars

Amy Could I have one for the QSDP?

The LoPriore Family
Nights: 8
Border: Red and white polka dot

Thank you so much!

Hi Amy

Could you please set me up a punch card when you get a chance.

5 adults & 2 Children
8 Nights
Last Name - Kelly
Regular Dining Plan
Rainbow Border will be fine.

Thanks In Advance, Your the best!

Chris

Here is your dining card...

kelly_dining.jpg

I requested one on the other thread but just in case I thought I would put the info you requested here.

we will have 4 adults (mom, dad, son 13 and son 11) and 1 child (daughter 8)

we are staying 6 nights

Family name is Paul

we are on the deluxe dining plan

the red dot border is what I prefer but will leave all creative license to you!

Thanks!

I posted your requested card in the other thread this morning. But since your adult/child numbers are listed differently in this thread - here is another one...

paul_dining3.jpg

I would love to have one of these if you get time please!!!!

2 Adults 1 Child

8 Nights

Kristoff Family

Regular Dining Plan

And I like the Red Dot Border

Thank you SO much!:worship:

Thank you so much Amy for making the punch cards for our family! You do great work and I really appreciate the time you take to do these for those of us who can't do them for ourselves!:flower3:

Amy what a wonderful Idea. I would like to request. TIA :goodvibes

-3 Adults
-6 Nights
-Card Title: WDW Sept 2010, If u cant put that on the card because of your rules not title is fine.
-Regular Dining Plan
-Red polka dot border

Thank you so much :thumbsup2 This will keep us very organized! I appreciate your time

Could I please get one of these too when you get a chance?

3 adults 1 child
7 nights
Regular Dining Plan
Red polka dot border
title for the card: Our First Disney Visit
Thanks in Advance!!!

Thank you so much Amy for making the punch cards for our family! You do great work and I really appreciate the time you take to do these for those of us who can't do them for ourselves!:flower3:

I am glad I have been able to help so many. Thank you so much for your kind words. It means a lot!

Amy what a wonderful Idea. I would like to request. TIA :goodvibes

-3 Adults
-6 Nights
-Card Title: WDW Sept 2010, If u cant put that on the card because of your rules not title is fine.
-Regular Dining Plan
-Red polka dot border

Thank you so much :thumbsup2 This will keep us very organized! I appreciate your time

Here is your card...

wdwsept_dining.jpg

Could I please get one made when you get a chance?

2 adults
9 nights
Regular Dining Plan
Red polka dot border
title for the card: Kim & Kasey's Disney Trip

Thank you in advance:yay:

I would love a punch card when you have time!

Red Dot border
Regular Dining plan
9 nights
2 adults, 2 children
Family name: Yardumian

Thanks so much!

What a great idea----could I please get one too
Red Polka Dot Border
Regular Dining Plan
7 night
3 adults
3 children
RODDEN DISNEY DINING

Thank you:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!