Dining Plan question

bettyann29

<font color=blue>Heres my contribution for today..
Me and DD8, DS12 and DD14 will be going to WDW March 21 and are doing the dining plan... My question is regarding the credits for table service and counter service.. I realize my DD8 would need to order off the childrens menu due to her age, but wondered if the other guys want something off the childrens menu will this be a problem? Just curious if the credits are broken up between adults and children as they are considered an adult.. I wouldnt think they would do it at every Counter service meal, but maybe here and there it could be a possibility

Disney is currently being very lenient with regard to how Dining Plan credits are applied and used. This is, of course, subject to change. Even if that changes, I doubt Disney would have a problem charging you an adult credit for a child meal.

my dd11 had no problem getting the occasional child's meal, even while getting the adult appy and dessert... at lecellier they even allowed her to "mix and match" adult and child entree (she wanted the filet mignon plain but w/a side of kids' pasta w/tomato sauce instead of fancy mashed potatoes or risotto and it was no problem at all!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter