Dining Plan Questions

boomersmom

Mouseketeer
I have a couple of questions regarding the dining plan. Sorry if they have been asked before, but I haven't found the answers yet.

First, I gather from reading that you can use your CS credit for either lunch or breakfast - but you don't get dessert with breakfast? Is this correct? If so what is incuded in breakfast?

Second, does anyone use both the dining plan and the discount card (sorry, I don't know what it is called)?

boomersmom said:
I have a couple of questions regarding the dining plan. Sorry if they have been asked before, but I haven't found the answers yet.

First, I gather from reading that you can use your CS credit for either lunch or breakfast - but you don't get dessert with breakfast? Is this correct? If so what is incuded in breakfast?

Second, does anyone use both the dining plan and the discount card (sorry, I don't know what it is called)?
you can use the c/s meals for breakfast lunch or dinnr as well as the t/s meals breakfast lunch or dinner. at breakfast with the c/s meals you do not get a dessert. Breeakfast you get an entree and a drink. it would be better to use c/s at lunch not breakfast and pay for breakfast or bring breakfast bars with you to the hotel. We did this and found that even so we did not need these too much because there is so much food that we were not hungry at breakfast becasue we knew how much food we would be eating the rest of the day.

Yes you can still the DDE card with the dining plan on items that are not included in the plan or extra meals you are doing. You can use any credit at any meal. The dining plan can be used for Charater Breakfasts(TS) or for breakfast at the quick service counter(CS) at your resort. Same for diner or lunch in any order you chose until your credits are gone.
HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter