Dining Plan - Teppanyaki?

happymommy

DIS Veteran
I've never booked the dining plan before, but am considering an extra trip for the "free" dining late summer, as my AP will have run out by then anyway.

Has anyone eaten at the Teppanyaki in the Japan pavillion at Epcot on the dining plan? I understand you can get an appetizer, entree, and dessert. They have some sushi appetizers that are about $7 and some entrees are a bit pricey (I know lobster isn't included). So this could potentially be a pricey meal - makes the plan a good deal for choosing this restaurant, eh? Just wanted anyone's input. Thanks!

we went there last oct and used the dining plan. it was great. The atmosphere was nice and the food was good. It was a very hot week, so the refills of drinks were a definate plus. You get plenty of food. Enjoy
Valerie

DH and I ate there on the dining plan last September...For appetizers, I just had a salad and DH had sushi. Main course was one of the combos for each of us...can't remember who ordered what...and then for dessert, we both had ice cream...lots of food!! It's now a favorite dining spot for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter