dining plan with 17mth old

homemaker

Mouseketeer
We are going in August with the free dining plan. We consists of me, DH, and 4 DS(9,8,4,& 17mths). Everyone has the plan execpt for my youngest since he is too young. I know the buffets are free, but will they charge me for his meals at other restaurants? Should I just have him share a meal or pay the extra?

If you order him his own meal from a menu, you will be charged. At family style or buffet he can eat for free. He can share meals with your family for free as well.

We just returned from our trip which incuded my granddaughter 13 months old. We purchased meals for her from the menu. She's a big eater, and needed food that was geared towards her, not from our plate. The only place that said it was complimentary was LeCellier. We were shocked since we were pretty much use to paying for her, so it was a pleasant surprise. We did have the DDE, so used it for her meals. We did not do any buffets, but knew if we did, it would be free for her. We ate at the Plaza, 50s Prime Time, LeCellier, Coral Reef, Kona Cafe, WCC and paid for kids meals at each of these places for her, except LeCellier.

Thanks for the help. We will most likely buy him a meal when not at a buffet. He is also a good eater and will need his own meal. Thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter