Dining Plan with Multiple Families

bcuinohio

DIS Veteran
i know that the dining plan is temporarily halted but our next trip is not for a while. We are planing on getting a 2BR Villa and sharing with my BIL, SIL and their son. If we all get the dining plan, are all of the meals grouped together or will we have have my family separate from them?

Yes, if you are all on the same reservation you will all have to be on the dining plan. Maybe make that 2 BR Villa a lock off and have two seperate reservations?

Yes, if you are all on the same reservation you will all have to be on the dining plan. Maybe make that 2 BR Villa a lock off and have two seperate reservations?
It would be a lot more points to rent them separately.

Oh no we are doing the same thing with another family so I guess we will just have to pay all our meals separately with a credit card? So all our bracelets will just bill the room? That sounds like a nightmare to divide the costs

Oh no we are doing the same thing with another family so I guess we will just have to pay all our meals separately with a credit card? So all our bracelets will just bill the room? That sounds like a nightmare to divide the costs

If you're just charging back to the room, each person can link a CC to their magic band and have separate charging privileges with different PINs. If you're using a dining plan (which aren't available right now), then everything is dumped together and there is no way to separate it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!