Dining plan

BcIcemen

DIS Veteran
I have a stay booked 6/2-6/4 can I book a dining plan for the stay? I know it is only 2 nights but it doesnt expire until midnight on the 4th so that would really give me 3 days to use it. Thank you

I have a stay booked 6/2-6/4 can I book a dining plan for the stay? I know it is only 2 nights but it doesnt expire until midnight on the 4th so that would really give me 3 days to use it. Thank you
It's good from when you check in to MN the checkout day. So yes, you could get a full 3 days out of it if you arrive early enough and stay late enough. We often do this, arrive early and use the snacks for breakfast then use the plan for lunch before the room is ready then get lunch on the way out the last day. On a short trip it often makes the plan worthwhile where it would not be otherwise.

We only use the DDP for short stays and we book the deluxe plan to get our best bang for our buck.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter