Dining Plan

I never did sit down at Disney until I went with my now husband. He insisted on a sit down every night. This last trip we had two sit downs a day (which is excessive) but I was with my in-laws and they hadn't been in a zillion years and needed the breaks.

I find it's a nice way to either end the day (we always get hoppers to have dinner in Epcot) or a lunch is a good way to break up the day and escape the 89374569832569823465 degree weather.

We love doing a sit down dinner! Gives us a nice break! We always make ADR's for places nearby where we will be. We don't leave parks to go to an ADR as it takes too much time we feel.

We are going at Christmas when the parks are packed. I have a late breakfast or early lunch and a dinner ADR every day. I refuse to search for a table for 30 minutes after we get our food. We are in the parks from EMH to close or near close so the two meals get us off our feet and let us relax for a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter