Dining request

Scherzermk

Mouseketeer
I have 2 thoughts and would like some expert advice. We have a 5 day marvel day at sea on the magic coming up. My daughter loves tangled. I love AP. Since it appears Tangled show is first night, should I request rapunzel's restaurant that night? Can I still dine at AP twice? Will one night be color change and one night our drawings? I have heard if you ask for 2 things you are more likely to get neither than both. Thanks

I have 2 thoughts and would like some expert advice. We have a 5 day marvel day at sea on the magic coming up. My daughter loves tangled. I love AP. Since it appears Tangled show is first night, should I request rapunzel's restaurant that night? Can I still dine at AP twice? Will one night be color change and one night our drawings? I have heard if you ask for 2 things you are more likely to get neither than both. Thanks
You only get the show where your own drawings dance "Animation Magic" on 7-night and longer sailings, because it is on the 2nd night in Animator's, & not everyone would get a chance on a shorter cruise.

On the shorter Magic cruises, you'll still get the "Drawn to Magic" color-changing show, which is very nice.

Unless things have changed since last Jan, AP on the Magic doesn't do the drawings, I think that is just on the bigger ships.

The drawing show "Animation Magic" now takes place on the Magic, Wonder and Fantasy on sailings of 7 nights or longer.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter