Dining Reservation Control Question

wilkydelts

Be Realistic, Be Happy
We going to Yacht Club on 4th of July and the only way we could make an ADR at Beaches and Cream was to break up our party of six into a party of 4 at 9:50 and party of 2 at 10:00. I run everything through my MDE and my wife is a person there but does not have her own account. When I was assigning who was attending the party of 4 I replaced her name with mine so she is the main name on the reservation and then did the payment hold process and at the confirmation stage I entered my email and my phone number. I then did the party of 2 reservation with my name as the main name. When I go into my MDE and look at our plans I see the reservation in her name but I have no control of it. I can not change or cancel it if I need to.

Does anyone know a work around for this? How do I gain control of this reservation in her name?

You might have figured this out by this point, but I would try having your wife create her own account...then you'll be able to send her an invitation to share plans, etc. At that point, she should be able to control that reservation. I just did this (split our party of 8 into two tables of 4 and used my account + my husbands)...he did already have an account at the time, but I think it should work the same way even if she creates one after the fact.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!