Dining reservation help, please!

JenaRuns

Mouseketeer
Hi! Somebody posted the link https://bookrestaurants.disneylandparis.com to make DLP dining reservations. I tried it, and the site came right up and let me book Remy for September. Yea! But then when I went right back and tried for another reservation, the site wouldn't load. That was days ago, and every time I check, I get the "See-See-See Not Available" message, whatever that means. Soooo...

Several people have posted that they had good luck going through the German or Dutch site. How do you get on those sites? I googled, and all I got was the regular DLP site, but in Dutch. A box popped up asking me to allow cookies. (I know this only because apparently the Dutch word for cookies is...cookies.)

Will one of you please tell me how or give me a link to the Dutch or German site? Danke!

www.disneylandparis.de this is the German website

www.disneylandparis.nl this is the Dutch / Netherlands website

They are the exact same layout as the USA or Ireland or UK ie the English language websites but just in their respective languages,

The cookie pop up is a European law for all websites

Thanks, BadPinkTink! That worked. You should have seen me trying to navigate the process in a language I don't speak at all. Whew!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter