Dining reservation "no shows" question

I have no problem with giving a credit card hold for an ADR, as I have posted a few times on the restaurant board. I think it will really cut down on the people making dinner ADR's at 3 different locations because they don't know what park they will be in that day. :confused3 That is so unfair to others trying to get an ADR for that restaurant as well as the restaurant itself that ends up with empty tables. People have posted using cell phone #'s to make extra ADR's, their mother's number, etc.. I bet they wouldn't be doing that if they had to give their CC# each time!!

I personally wouldn't care if a deposit was needed, but Disney may get a lot of complaints about that. I think the hold, and then charge if you don't cancel 24 hours before (like at the Norway Princess Breakfast) is the way to go. :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter