Dining Reservations As A Solo Traveler

I'm never one to make dining reservations and most times I'm not waiting long, however on a few occasions when the waiting time is longer than I want to wait (45 minutes +) I just go somewhere else.

I'm doing my first solo trip in a few weeks and plan to do a lot of my eating at the Food & Wine festival. However, I'm toying with the idea of doing that for lunches vs dinners so I can visit some of of lounges/eat at the bars of some of my favorite restaurants (e.g. Cali Grill). Which lounges and/or restaurant bars have you enjoyed solo?

I'm doing my first solo trip in a few weeks and plan to do a lot of my eating at the Food & Wine festival. However, I'm toying with the idea of doing that for lunches vs dinners so I can visit some of of lounges/eat at the bars of some of my favorite restaurants (e.g. Cali Grill). Which lounges and/or restaurant bars have you enjoyed solo?

On my solo trips, I have enjoyed dining at Nomad's Lounge at Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge at Hollywood Studios, and the Tune-In Lounge also at Hollywood Studios. Have a great trip!

On my solo trips, I have enjoyed dining at Nomad's Lounge at Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge at Hollywood Studios, and the Tune-In Lounge also at Hollywood Studios. Have a great trip!

I recommend Tune-In Lounge as well. 50s Prime-Time Cafe is a favorite (love the fried chicken!) so when I made my first solo trip six years ago, Tune-In was at the top of my list - well, second after Be Our Guest, which had just opened when I was there. My second solo trip is coming up in January and Nomad Lounge and Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge are at the top of my list this time around. I'm trying to add some new dining experiences on this trip!

My fingers are also crossed that the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts will be returning in January.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!