Dining reservations under 2 different accounts

kappa

Kapa
How are dining reservations and meal plan linked? My Disney account (email) is the one that we have everything including fast passes and all party tickets linked to. However, my husband has his own email and Disney account that we have not linked. We both have made dining reservations on separate accounts, and I just started thinking, will the ones he made work since they aren't linked to our dining plan? Will it matter when we arrive, or will he be able to show his reservation and then we will scan our bands for the meal plan? I don't want to have to pay out of pocket for the dining reservations under his name which aren't linked to a trip and I know he can't transfer them to me.

FWIW, I know that it is possible, but would prefer not to link his email to my account at all. In the past, we had issues with the app when we did this... and account manager(s), etc. on a huge family trip.

Also, we have had to make some last minute itinerary changes. Are the dining apps a good idea that help you search for available times and send you an alert? Never tried it...

TIA!

Thanks! So I'm assuming that means I don't need to cancel the ones he made separately and try to rebook them (?) in order to use our meal plan.

So I'm assuming that means I don't need to cancel the ones he made separately and try to rebook them (?) in order to use our meal plan.

Correct, use his ADR & let the server know how you plan to pay. We had reservations for 7 with 4 on one DDP, 1 on a separate DDP and OOP for 2 people. They are happy to make separate checks.

Are the dining apps a good idea that help you search for available times and send you an alert?

I used Touring Plans Reservation Finder. Great service to get times and locations that are booked. Many things open up the night before, so we were able to book our first choice instead of keeping our second choice. Reservation options change constantly & the service will check for you every couple hours so you don't have to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts