dining reviews 4th-8th nov

natalielongstaff

<font color=deeppink>I need a cup of tea and a big
this was our 1st trip to WDW and we had a fantastic time,
we ate at the following places

magic kingdom: crystal palace dinner
we saw pooh,piglet,eyore and tigger. this was our 1st character meal and i did feel a bit rushed trying to eat and get photos at the same time,the food was lovely although my brother was distressed at not being able to have a beer with his meal:D i had the pink lemonade and it was very nice

mgm studios: fantasmic package H&V
we ate early (3.40pm) but it was nive to get out of the park and enjoy a sit down!! again i thought the food was lovely,a great choice of food i loved the corn bread!!

animal kingdom: rainforest cafe
i was sure the kids would hate the animal noises but they loved the whole atmosphere. my brother had the ribs and loved them the rest of us had burgers,the cocktails were yummy but we were all to full for the volcano desert:rolleyes:

CRT!!
after managing to get a ps last minute(5 days before)this was easily my favourite meal. the cheese danish are unbeleivable(i had 2) and the character interaction was brilliant, we had a great chat with mary poppins who asked if we had crossed the atlantic by umbrella......we said we came by virgin atlantic instead:D cindy commented on dds dress ( the english version of hers) even ds was taken with the pretty ladies. oh and the ps i had was for 6 but my dh and brother went to the nfl instead so when we turned up we only had 4 and nothing was said
it was well worth all the stress of getting the ps:hyper:

PSB epcot:
i thought the food here was ok but i enjoyed crt more. again the princesses were lovely although yesterdays belle was jasmine today!

ice cream social
the cheapest character option but we enjoyed this as much as the others,at the end of the day its an expensive ice-cream but a chance to chill out and meet micky mouse so well worth it imo

thats it. other than what ive detailed we ate off park or in our hotel
would i do it all again...........YES I WOULD:teeth:

Your great reviews we enjoy RFC but have never tried the one at AK always have gone to location at DTD.::yes:: :wave2:

Thanks for the great reviews - and the picture in your signature is absolutely adorable! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter