FREE DINING REVIEWS!!!

DTD 9/16

Wolfgang Puck Express--CS Dinner

Me: Lasagna, Drink, Brownie
DH: Same
DD's: Shared Cheese Pizze, Drinks, Cookie
Bro: Same
SIL: Chicken Fingers w/ Fries, Drink, Brownie

The Lasagna was very good.....it's a chicken lasagna. We didn't eat our dessert at that time. They are individually wrapped so we took them back to the resort for later. The pizza was also good as was the chicken fingers.

Cost: $31.83....but on FREE dining

Rating: B+ They do not let you have bottled water as your drink.

MK-9/17

Cosmic Ray's--CS Lunch

Me: Turkey Wrap w/ pasta salad, Drink, Choc. Cake
DH: Cheeseburger w/ fries, Drink, Choc. Cake
DD6: Nuggets w/ fries, Drink, Brownie
DD2: shared meals

My turkey wrap was very good.....and big! The pasta salad was good too. I didn't eat all of the cake because I was full from everything else. DH said his burger was tasty. DD's ate all the nuggets and fries.

Cost: $29....but on FREE dining

Rating: B

1900 Park Fare--TS Dinner

This is a character buffet and we were very impressed. The food was very good and there were a lot of choices. The character interaction was great! It was my brother and SIL's anniv. so I had ordered a cake from the GF Bakery to be brought out. That was DELICIOUS!!!!

Cost: $72.19....but on FREE dining

Rating: A

EPCOT 9/18

Sunshine Seasons Food Court--CS Lunch

Me: Turkey Muffuletta Sand., Bottled Water, Butterfinger Cheescake
DH: Ham Sand., Soda, Butterfinger Brownie
DD: Kids Meal Build-A-Sandwich w/ applesauce, drink, cookie

I love this place! The turkey sandwich is very good and the desserts are yummy!

Cost: $33.58......but on FREE dining!

Le Cellier--TS Dinner

Me: Cheese Soup, 7oz. Filet, Choc. Rasp. Shake, Canandian Club Cake
DH: Cheese Soup, NY Stip, Capp., Smores
DD: Cheese Soup, Nuggets, Milk, Smores

Sooooo yummy!!! Everything was perfect. You can order a non-alcholic specialty drink on the dining plan and also a dessert! Yay! The smores was good as was my choc. cake. Some from the rest of our party got the sorbet and the creme brulee and they liked them both. Always a treat at this place!

Cost: $129.56....but on FREE dining

Rating: A++

MGM 9/19

Toy Story Pizza Planet--CS Lunch

Me: Salad, Cheese Pizza, Water, Cookie
DH: Salad, Pepporoni Pizza, Soda, Rice Krispie
DD: Cheese Pizza, Lemonade, Cookie

Pizza is good.....not the best. The cookies are yummy! It's an ok place to eat and the kids enjoy it.

Cost: $35.36....but on FREE dining

Beaches & Cream--TS Dinner

Me: Onion Rings,Roast Beef Sand. w/ fruit, Tea, No Way Jose
DH: Onion Rings, Dbl. Cheeseburger w/ fries, Soda, Banana Split
DD: Hot Dog w/ fries, Milk, Mickey Mouse Sundae

YUM! The only thing w/ this place....too much! We got 2 orders of onion rings for apps. and it was a lot! My No Way Jose didn't have enough peanut butter in it for my liking but it was still good. My mom got the creamsicle shake as her dessert and it was really good. The Mickey Mouse sundae was cute and my DD 2 yr. old was the one who ate it....the whole thing!

Cost: $74.69....but on FREE dining

Rating: A-

Animal Kingdom 9/20

Pizzafari--CS Lunch

Me: Chicken Parm. Sand., Water, Choc. Cake
DH: Chicken Parm. Sand., Soda, Apple Pie
DD: PB&J, applesauce, mickey cheddar snacks, apple juice, frozen lemonade

We did pay $4.25 OOP for a 2nd Kids meal for our DD2.
The chicken parm sand. is good and very big. Choc. cake was yummy but I could not eat it all. DD like her strawberry frozen lemonade and DH said the apple pie was ok. My dad had the italian sandwich and he didn't like it at all.

Cost: on FREE dining

Rating: B-

50's Prime Time Cafe--TS Dinner

Me: Fried Herb Cheese, Pot Roast, PB&J Shake, Smores
DH: Soup, Meat Loaf, Soda, Brownie Sundae
DD: Soup, Mac n Cheese, Milk, Build A Sundae

The fried cheese is very good and comes w/ grapes and strawberries. The PB&J shake was fantabulous!!!! DH liked his meat loaft. My smores was good too. The kids sundaes are very cute. Everything was good. We had the best time at this place. My mom didn't eat all her green beans.....so you know what happened.....YUP!! Green Bean Sundae!!! And "Cousin Mike" fed it to her. It was great!!!! Would definitely come here again for the atmosphere....the food is ok.

Cost: $85.15....but on FREE dining

Rating: B+

Magic Kingdom 9/21

1900 Park Fare--TS Breakfast

Again, this was a very good buffet. I liked the create your own omelets. Very good selection to choose from. Kids have their own buffet area that is cute!! Characters were fun---Alice, Mad Hatter, Tigger, Pooh....all came around a couple of times. It wasn't crowded at all when we were there. Probably because Thurs. is Magical Beginnings at MK and we had an ADR at 8:40.

Cost: $60.97....but on FREE dining

Rating: A+

Whispering Canyon--TS Dinner

Me: All You Can Eat Skillet, Orange Shake, Choc. Moose Stampede
DH: Nachos, Steak, Orange Shake, Apple Caramel Pie
DD: Nachos(minus the chili), Ch. Fingers, Milk, Chuck Wagon Sundae

The Skillet is very good.....loved the pork and the mashed potatoes the best. The orange shake was great!!!! Had 3 of them! OOPS! My bro didn't want his dessert so I ordered his...so I had some of the choc. cake and then the cheescake too. Both were yummy!! We all had the skillet except for my husband...boo-hoo. Loved it. The place is very fun! We had a really good time and this resort is awesome!

Cost: $117.12....but on FREE dining

MK, MGM, Epcot 9/22

Kona Cafe--Breakfast

Me: Tonga Toast w/ bacon, Water
DH: Ham & Cheese Omelet w/ biscuit, Coffee
DD: Mickey Pancakes, Milk

We paid OOP for this meal as it was an extra TS for us. I loved the Tonga Toast!!!! YUM!!!!! DH's omelet was really good too.

Cost: $28.39 OOP

Coral Reef--TS Dinner

Me: Caesar Salad, Chicken, Water, Choc. Wave
DH: Caesar Salad, NY Strip, Soda, Choc. Wave
DD: Veggies, Chicken, Milk, BYO Sundae

I didn't like my meal too much. The chicken was so-so.....like I could make at home, just nothing specail. I know.....it's a seafood place and we didn't order any seafood. DH and I don't like seafood. I picked this place because the rest of the family does. But they didn't care for it too much either. The choc. wave was very good. That was the highlight of the meal. This is the only place that we wouldn't go back to.

Cost: $127.91....but on FREE dining

Rating: C-

Departure Day 9/23

Sassagoula Food Court--CS Breakfast

Me: Meat & Cheese Croissant, Bacon, Milk
DH: Biscuits & Gravy, Bacon, Coffee
DD: Mickey Waffle, Strawberries, Bacon, Milk
Paid OOP for DD2 cereal and milk

Everything here was good. We only ate here once on our trip but the other members of our party ate here a couple of times. Things are pricey but they always are when you are at places like this.

Rating: B+

Wolfgang Puck Express--CS Lunch

Me: Lasagna, Tea, Cookie
DH: Lasagna, Soda, Cookie
DD: Cheese Pizza, Lemonade, Cookie

This time it wasn't as nice an experience as the first night. They only had 2 kinds of cookies and no brownies. They would not let my mother get a bottled water as her drink....she had to pay OOP for it. How dumb!! The food was still good.

Cost: $31.74

Some thoughts:

**Most places did not charge us extra for our DD2 to have a drink. The only place we had to pay for it was Le Cellier. At Coral Reef, since I only had water, our waiter put her milk as my drink.

**We used snacks for: water, powerade, pretzel, frozen lemonade, OJ, Root Beer, Peanut Butter Fudge Cookie w/ toppings and all & Rice Krispie Treats @ Goofy's Candy Co., Choc. Chip Ice Cream Sand @ Main Street Bakery

**Enjoyed the Dining Plan very much....lots of food! I don't think the servers treated us any different for being on the plan. It was usually one of the first things they asked us and then they would explain what we could get w/ it.

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter