Dining roation options

LOLA2

TINK<br><font color=9966ff> I never heard of not t
What are the current rotations on the Dream? We really like menu for Royal Palace and are hoping to hit that twice. Is there a RAER or REAR. Do not really like Animators menu but like the restaurant itself so would like to go their on pirate night which believe is night 3.

You will only get a specific menu once no matter what restaurants you are in. The restaurant that repeats (assuming a 4 night cruise) will have a different menu each time you eat there.

On the 4 night Dream, the restaurant you will repeat is the one you will eat at on Pirate Night. So if you want to be at Animator's on Pirate Night, you will need to request a rotation that has Animator's twice. And as the PP mentioned, you will only get the restaurants rotational menu once. The second night you are there, it will be a different menu. In the case of a 4 night cruise, that second menu will be the Pirate menu. There's no way to get the Royal Palace rotational menu twice on a 4 night cruise, or any cruise really.

On our 4 night Dream cruise, we had Animator's twice and it wasn't as fun I thought on Pirate night. The animation on the screen with Crush wasn't happening and that was our favorite part that 1st night.

While everything is subject to change, current Dream 4 night rotation is 1223. You will get each restaurant's 'signature' menu once and no matter which restaurant you are in you will get the same pirate menu on night 3. We had RAAE on our last cruise, so we had the normal animation on night 2 and then on night 3 the decorations changed a little.

On our 4 night Dream cruise, we had Animator's twice and it wasn't as fun I thought on Pirate night. The animation on the screen with Crush wasn't happening and that was our favorite part that 1st night.

This is normal on any of the ships in regards to dining room entertainment. You only get a certain show once, even if on a longer cruise you may be in that dining room 3 or 4 times.

When I am on the Dream Class ships, I always request Animator’s on Pirate Night. That way I do not have to worry about the entire schedule (which can change).

When I am on the Dream Class ships, I always request Animator’s on Pirate Night. That way I do not have to worry about the entire schedule (which can change).
How do you make a request? We will be on a 4 night on Wonder in Nov 2020 (Merrytime)

Are you most interested in the menu and specific dishes or just the setting itself?

I am not sure how easy it is to do anymore but if someone requested a dish from another venue’s selection sometimes the waiter could honor that request. The kitchen/galley sits between Animators and Royal so it is not too hard logistically to get a dish from the other menu. That is probably a little harder to do these days and especially on shorter cruise where you don’t get to know your wait staff as well.

If you happen to have the Royal first night you could rave about the Escargot. Next night when in Animators order as you would but say “boy would some of those Escargot be good again” and see if some Disney Magic happens.

If you book concierge, you could have the Royal menu once on your normal rotation and twice by ordering through the concierge to the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter