dining show request

Jennygt

DIS Veteran
Id love to hear about dining on the grand one yacht. Its such a splurge most of us will never get to do it, but if I ever did I would love to know how it is ahead of time.

Yes - I would too. A group of friends of mine were going to do the Breathless (from the Y&BC if I remember right, and I think it was an Illuminations Dessert Cruise) but the boat went into dry dock and never came out (too expensive to repair), and I was VERY excited for that, so I would definitely love to see this.

I love boats, and being on them, whenever possible, so that's my jam! :)

Yes - I would too. A group of friends of mine were going to do the Breathless (from the Y&BC if I remember right, and I think it was an Illuminations Dessert Cruise) but the boat went into dry dock and never came out (too expensive to repair), and I was VERY excited for that, so I would definitely love to see this.

I love boats, and being on them, whenever possible, so that's my jam! :)

I did the Illuminations Cruise back in 1997 - no desserts at the time but it was very cool watching the fireworks from the boat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter