Dining site down??

jmcross

One way to get tagged is to have a tag sale :)
I've been trying to book dining online from the US on both the German and Dutch sites. For the last 2 days there has been a down message with Mike Wazowski. Is this common?

Same problem here in Germany.

It seems to be down for the moment but I booked my restaurants last week so I guess it will be online again very soon.

Have a look from time to time.

:smickey:

Could you imagine if this happened in Orlando...

Wonder why it’s taking them days to fix a website issue- oh, wait...

There would be hysteria if this happened in Orlando.

It's finally back up today. Other posters are saying that they are able to book August through the Dutch site. I am on there and only see openings through mid May. Does anyone see mid August and if so what am I doing wrong?

Anyone having luck with online dining sites? I can get into a couple locations, but the majority of restaurants give an error message.

Every time I try it, I get redirected to pick a country. I have never gotten the dining site. What am I doing wrong?

I´ve tried the German and the Dutch site just one moment ago and nothing worked.

Seems to be down again.

Here in the US, I haven’t been able to get in on the website for 2 days, but I can still get the Disney Experience app to work (half the time). I’m surprised it’s taking them so long to fix the website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!