Dining Tip w/ Young Children

Montana Disney Fan

<font color=blue>GAT-Master Extraordinaire<br><fon
Our DS is a bit wild and likes to throw food, holler at the top of his lungs, and have a good time at dinner. If you have young children but still would like to go to a nice place to eat without worrying about bothering those around you, we found Wolfgang Puck's Express at DD to be a good choice.

You sit outside under cover with a nice view of passers by. One person can go inside and grab a menu and then bring it out for all to choose their meal. They have a wide variety of foods to choose from including Rotisserie Chicken, Sandwiches, Pizza's, Pasta, Salads, Mashed Potatoes, Soups and Desserts. For kids they have PB&J, Cheese Mini Pizza's, Mac & Cheese and much more. They also have wine by the bottle or glass, champagne, Beer, Lemonade, Juices, Iced Tea etc... Our Favorite Pizza was the Spicy Chicken with peppers, chili oil and cilantro. Very yummy. :)

We ate here about 5 times on our last trip for dinner. We would roll up the stroller (our son was 1.5 years old and very vocal) to a table near the back of the patio and I would go in and get the food. They have a ton of choices. I would also get us a nice bottle of wine. We would all eat and our son would stay in his stroller and nod off eventually. It was very relaxing and without any wait staff, you can stay as long as you want... very relaxing.

I hope this tip helps somebody. One more thing: we stayed at the DI and were within walking distance of this restaurant so that is why we ate here a lot. If you have a car in WDW, you can park at DD and walk to the restaurant very quickly. It is located at the far east side so park near the McDonalds when wanting to go here.

Wow.. I just got back and let me second Wolfgang Puck's. We NEVER had any plans to go there, until one night when we had started thinking about dinner too late. Seating was not available anywhere, but we got right in at WP's. We were able to sit inside and they had bread and drinks out fast to help settle down my little ones. The kids loved the food and I loved the volume level (loud, to drown out the screams!). The funny thing was, we liked the food as well. The price wasn't horrible either.

-Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter