Dining with a party of 9

mlbretscher

Mouseketeer
I thought I read somewhere that you had to call a different phone number if you were trying to make a PS for a party larger than 8. We will have 9 at times for dinner and lunch. Does anyone know the number for larger group parties? or is this even true?

Thanks!

You can call the regular number ((407) WDW-DINE) for your reservations. Group reservations handles parties of more than twelve.

We are travelling with a party of 12 next month and made all of our PSs through the above number.

Just made bunches of PS's for 15. The number for Group Dining is 407-939-7707. That number didn't seem to be as busy as WDW-DINE.

Good Luck

We called for a PS for 8 and they transfered us to group dining too. Thanks for the group number cworld.

HBC

All of our PSs for our party of 8 were made through Disney Dining. It really depends on the restaurant I guess.

~DawnMaree

It really depends on the restaurant I guess

That has to be it. For California Grill a couple of days ago for 8 people we were switched to Group Dining. Today we made PS at Fulton's and Rainforest Cafe and went through regular dining. So it has to be that different restaurants use different group sizes.

HBC

I have a Group Dining reservation for the new Luau. Disney sent me a contract and I had to make full payment for my entire dinner party a few weeks before the event. Just thought I'd mention this in case you are interested in a Group Dining reservation for the Luau or the Hoop-Dee-Doo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter