Dining with orcas

phoj69

Mouseketeer
Is there a way to request a certain table or location ahead of time for the dine with orcas? It is my sons birthday and we have had a front row glass view before and would love to request something like that if possible

Our experience in the three times we've done this is similar to what CAPSLOCK is saying. Twice we booked really early and had great seats. Once we booked day of (last minute decision to go) and had one of the poorer table locations (We still enjoyed going though).

Our experience in the three times we've done this is similar to what CAPSLOCK is saying. Twice we booked really early and had great seats. Once we booked day of (last minute decision to go) and had one of the poorer table locations (We still enjoyed going though).
We have done it before and had a table right on the glass to the point the orca swam by and soaked our food. I booked pretty early but then there was a Black Friday sale and rebooked hope that doesn’t mess up tables to much.

As mentioned by pp, how far in advance you book is a factor, however, you can still try requesting by calling and explaining that it's your son's birthday, I would try the main SW number at (407) 545-5550.. No guarantees but it doesn't hurt to ask!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter