Dinner Around the World

DisRunnerGal

Earning My Ears
My DH and I will be doing dinner around the world next month, world showcase that is, and would like to hear some of your favorites. What are some drinks, apps, maybe entrees, and definitely desserts that you love in the different countries? Thanks!

I like the sea salt caramel in Karmel Kuche (?) at Germany. Also, had a delicious Orangecello drink (alcohol) from the kiosk on the right as you walk toward Via Napoli in Italy.

The tequila bar in Mexico is a great way to kick it off! Also the grand marnier slushee from France. We challenged ourselves to get food or drink at every country a few years ago (only one of us had to get something) and it was so fun. Canada was a challenge though - I ended up with a candy bar from the gift shop...

We just looked at the menu and picked one snack and one drink from each country. It was a ton of fun!

Depending on how hot it is outside, I love the nudel gratin in Germany. The nachos at La Catina in Mexico are delish. Love the sake bar in the gift shop in Japan. And they're no better than frozen, but sometimes you want some fried goodness, and for that, I thoroughly enjoy the pot stickers and egg rolls in China. They just always seem to hit the spot and are pretty cheap.

I don't have much of a sweet tooth, so not helpful for most desserts, but I love the ice cream place in France!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter