Dinner choice for Disney Springs

need2travel

DIS Veteran
For a table service dinner at DS for 2 adults (DH & I) not on the Dining Plan which would you pick? We narrowed it down to 5 (I know, still a big list:): Raglan Road, Homecomin, Bongo's, The Edison or Maria & Enzo's?

I know all opinions are subjective & that a restaurant some people love others hate but any info would be greatly appreciated! We already have Boathouse booked for lunch another day. Thanks!!!

Raglan Road is always great, I've always had fantastic meals there. The bread and butter pudding is heavenly.

Aside from that I've only been to Bongos and that was a long time ago. We usually only eat at DS once a trip and I can't give up my Raglan Road meal.

We ate at Homecomin and it was very good. We had 5 adults and a child. Everything everyone ordered was good. I hope we have a chance to go back in eat there during our Spring trip.

We really like Raglan Road. The food is great, plus if you are there at the right time, you have the entertainment of the band/dancers! My favorite dish is "Kevin's Heavenly Ham." I've been there several times, but only had desert for the first time last week--we had the apple crumble and it was delicious!

We have the Edison booked for 1/19. We are trying to decide between Homecomin and Boathouse. Had boathouse in Nov and it was awesome, but the TIWL discount at Homecomin calls us. idk I would also like to try that Amphicar too.

I've never eaten at Homecomin...but i've been to Raglan Rd a few times and love it. Both food and atmosphere is great. The entertainment is awesome too!

I like Raglan Road, I love Homecomin'. But, I am looking forward to trying the Edison.

Thanks for your replies guys! We finally decided, Raglan Road it is, we haven't eaten here in years & are looking forward to trying it again. After we leave RR we'll hit up The Edison for a drink or two.

Thanks for your replies guys! We finally decided, Raglan Road it is, we haven't eaten here in years & are looking forward to trying it again. After we leave RR we'll hit up The Edison for a drink or two.

That sounds like an excellent night!!! I know you already made your choice, but I will say that DH and I just ate at Homecomin' and were quite underwhelmed, the drinks were fantastic, but nothing about the two things we ordered (hush puppies and fried chicken meal) wowed us, it wasn't bad, but we won't be returning for anything but drinks.

As much as well enjoy Raglan Road, I would vote for either The Edison or Maria & Enzo's. Both look amazing and we are really looking forward to trying them when we are back.

Raglan Road is a solid choice. After days of talking about Homecomings to DH on our last trip, we went for lunch (on our last day). One look at the Moonshine menu then 2 bites into the Chicken Biscuits and he looked at me and said "Why haven't we been here sooner?" :sad2:

Morimoto's...I know, not on your list...but it's the best.
I also noticed you've already made your choice but I will concur with the above.....we were there shortly after it opened in Oct of 2015 and were very very impressed with the menu, drinks, and the aesthetic of the place. And I swear our waiter told us that the Iron Chef was upstairs at the sushi bar!

I can't recommend Raglan Road enough! We absolutely adore that place! Although, I haven't eaten at The Edison yet and am very interested. It is reviewing very very well so that's probably not a bad choice either!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter