Dinner in Epcot on Wedding Night?

LisaLovesDisney

Disney Bride~December 3, 2003
Hi All,
I was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for dinner in Epcot the night of our IW. We are having an Illuminations dessert party and thought it would be convenient if we just ate dinner there also before Illuminations. We were thinking about having it in Canada because it looks like there was something for everyone at Le Cellier. Any suggestions??

Hi! Do you plan on wearing your wedding gear to dinner? Because if so, you'll have to dine outside of the parks. If not, though, then we really enjoyed the Bistro de Paris. It's a bit pricey, but it really has a beautiful, elegant atmosphere, with delicious food. We also enjoyed the Coral Reef restaurant. That atmosphere is great, too; nothing like watching the fish glide by. Not as romantic as the Bistro, though.
Cheers!
Heather W

We're doing the same thing next April. After reviewing menus, our families overwhelmingly picked Alfredo de Roma in Italy...Everyone likes Italian. It would not be MY first choice but it really makes the most sense! We have a lot of picky eaters.

Le Cellier would be good too! Lots of familiar food for the not-so adventurous guests.

Holly

We are having an Illumination dessert party after we have dinner so we will all be changed out of our formal wear so I thought since we all need to be at Epcot for the dessert party than why not just have dinner there before Illuminations. Thank you for the suggestions heather and holly. I am all about familar foods and since we are dining with some little ones I think Alfredo de Roma or Le Cellier are our best bets for wedding night dinner. Thank you guys!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter