Dinner Reservations for a Large Group

BcIcemen

DIS Veteran
If you have more than 12 people in your group is the only way to make dinner reservations over the phone? If so does that still happen at the 180 day mark? Thanks

Yes only by phone and yes same 180 days mark, the only way to do it online it's breaking up your party into smaller groups and get ADR for each group around the same time, with the hopes that the restaurant will seat you all together once you show up a let them know your situation, it is doable, but unnecessary.

We have a big group for Thanksgiving this year. I was able to make ADRs for 10-14 people online at 180 days out. The only one I wanted but couldn't get together was Raglan Road. I had to make it two reservations of 6 people.

I have made ADR's for up to 14 people via the website so no I don't believe the only way would be by phone.
If you choose to call vs go online then yes its still 180 (180+10 if onsite) but it starts at 7am eastern by phone vs 6am eastern online.

I have made ADR's for up to 14 people via the website so no I don't believe the only way would be by phone.
If you choose to call vs go online then yes its still 180 (180+10 if onsite) but it starts at 7am eastern by phone vs 6am eastern online.
I call Disney dining in advance of the 180 day window with a list of the restaurants that I want to book. they are able to tell me what restaurants I can book on line and which ones I have to call Disney dining. I have been given specific phone numbers for restaurants that I have to call directly.

We have a big group for Thanksgiving this year. I was able to make ADRs for 10-14 people online at 180 days out. The only one I wanted but couldn't get together was Raglan Road. I had to make it two reservations of 6 people.
How do you do this? For a party of 8, I made 1 reservation for 4 ( at say 515) then when i tried to make other party at 530, the system told me I had to cancel one??

How do you do this? For a party of 8, I made 1 reservation for 4 ( at say 515) then when i tried to make other party at 530, the system told me I had to cancel one??

In order for you to be able to make the two reservations the first one you make you need to change the reservation contact to someone besides yourself. It automatically puts you in that spot. I switch it to my husband. Then when I go to make the second reservation it allows me to do so and I keep myself as the reservation contact on that ADR.

Here is a list of WDW restaurants and the maximum amount of people you may include in one reservation: http://wdwprepschool.com/booking-large-groups-for-dining-at-disney-world/

I hope this helps!

This! Was going to reply that it depends on the restaurant. Hollywood & Vine has a number to call & they email you back. BoG used to be by email, but now online. Also, if you do not have a separate MDE account to make ADRs online, you can call & make ADR for same time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter