Dinner shows?

I am pretty sure you can't catch the fireworks at any of the dinner shows. The hoop dee do is inside at the FW campground. Haven't been to the backyard BBQ but it is enough away from MK I don't think you would see it and the luau is in the cove where you can't see them either.

Is our favorite dinner show but you can't see fireworks from where HDDR is held.I would add welcome to the Dis glad you found us.HDDR is singing and dancing with a lot of hee haw type slapstick humor.Dinner is all you can eat fried chicken,BBQ ribs,salad,baked beans,fresh bread and all sorts of drinks.::yes:: :wave2:

I forgot Strawberry Shortcake for desert!!!!!!!!!!!::yes::

We thorougly enjoyed HDD. It was good clean, cornball, silly fun. I loved listening to my 5 1/2 year old giggle uncontrollably. It fit her age group's humor and was entertaining and funny enough for the grown ups, too.

My husband enjoyed the fare very much. He really thought the ribs were good.

KIS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter