Dinner suggestions 1st night in Anaheim

CandMmommy

September
we should be to our hotel via Uber from LAX by 3:30 staying at Hojo.
Ideas for a yummy dinner on the night we arrive?
My girls are 12, 9 and turns 5 on the trip.

we should be to our hotel via Uber from LAX by 3:30 staying at Hojo.
Ideas for a yummy dinner on the night we arrive?
My girls are 12, 9 and turns 5 on the trip.

We like going to Goofy's Kitchen our first night in town! Its a great way to start off the trip and meet some characters!

I’ve heard great things about steakhouse 55

There are chains at garden walk (a short walk away). Cheesecake Factory, P.F. Chang’s

There’s pizza press further down harbor.

Honestly, can you add a day to your ticket? My sis and I did this. It was just $15 extra and we get there at a similar time.

We did goofys kitchen, but we were staying st DLH so it was super convenient! We normally don’t do dinner buffets, but we enjoyed it. Nothing fancy but fun way to start our trip. And it was free from booking through Costco.

Mimi’s Cafe is literally right next door to HoJo if you want something decent and close. If you want to travel a little farther, Marri’s Pizza and Pasta is about 3 miles away on the corner of Katella and Walnut. It’s one of my favorite places to eat. You get a ton of yummy food for a reasonable price.

If your family is not tired out, look over the menus (Menus) for the places in DTD -- see if something there sounds fun. GK is always a fun way to start a trip - characters, photos, generous buffet! Storytellers also has a buffet, but no characters. If your family is tired out, you can try ordering delivery from Marri's Pizza and Italian (old fashioned red sauce style) on Katella. Marri's is very popular around here and they deliver to the DLR area hotels. Disney movie night with pizza can be another fun way to kick off a trip! Ruby's Diner (sock hop theme) on Lincoln is very popular with kids -- about 5 minutes north of the parks with Uber/Lyft.

We do Goofy’s our first night. You could check out the GCH for decorations and treats.

My kids love Ruby’s. We’ve been to other locations but not the one mentioned above. If it’s like the other ones they give out paper cards to build and decorate which mine love.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter