Dinning choices by park/resort?

babywewe

Mouseketeer
I need to start making ADR's for my trip in 2 months.
I have NO idea what where to eat! I see so many diffrenet opinions it makes my head spin! I'm not renting a car and would like to eat in the parks when possible. Unless there is there is a place I MUST eat at outside the parks.

I'd love opinions on what your best picks are for each park. A TS meal and CS!

MK
Epcot
Animal Kingdom
MGM (i may not eat table service in MGM and hop over to Epcot that night, I'd like to do the sci fi dinner but i hear a lot of bad things about the food!)

Best CS food at the All star?

MK: My favorite CS is Pecos Bills, I have only been to the Crystal Palace for TS but I enjoyed it and found that character interaction was spread nicely throughout the meal.

EPCOT: My favorite CS are Lotus Blossom in China, Fish stand in England, and the one in Japan. My favorite TS is Coral Reef.

Animal Kingdom: There are no TS in the park but Boma's at AKL is not far and a great buffet. I love Flame Tree BBQ for CS.

MGM: I haven't been thrilled with the CS except breakfast at the bakery. Most are long, slow lines for regular food. I like ABC Commisary best of those avaiable. I have been to %)('s Prime Time and Hollywood and Vine and enjoyed them both for dinner but I really want to try the Sci-Fi, just haven't made it.

Each hotel has a cafeteria style and I believe they all serve basically the same food.

If your head is spinning from reading so any opinions why are you asking for recommendations. If you look on www.allearsnet.co you will find the menus and be able to decide on your requirements. After all, no-one else knows your preferences better that yourself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter