Dinosaur ride for 4yo who dislikes roller coasters?

If you are not sure how your child will handle it, I would avoid the ride.

There is no way to see what it’s like before boarding, and the pre-show does not give a good idea of what the ride does. If your kid is surprised by or does not like the motion, the dark, or the dinosaurs, it will be an uncomfortable experience.

Dinosaur terrified me as an adult, let alone a 4 year old. I'm not taking my 4 y.o. on it when we go. Not setting foot on that thing again. Scariest ride at WDW.

We took our 5yo DS on it and he just kept screaming “they’re going to eat us”. 🥹😔 It was all real to him.

Kids that age have a hard time realizing the Dino’s are fake( so many still believe the princesses are real).

The actual ride would probably be fine, but the dinosaurs that seem real to a small child’s imagination could be the hard part.

Our daughter LOVED Dinosaur but cried (yes cried) on It's a Small World. I never thought I'd be walking a crying child off that ride but she hated it and called the little girls scary. She laughed on Dinosaur. I would go with your gut as you know your child the best. I still haven't figured mine out!!!

Our daughter LOVED Dinosaur but cried (yes cried) on It's a Small World. I never thought I'd be walking a crying child off that ride but she hated it and called the little girls scary. She laughed on Dinosaur. I would go with your gut as you know your child the best. I still haven't figured mine out!!!
had a grandson who at 4 loved Dinosaur but hated Haunted Mansion as it was "boring"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter