Direct 300 point Discount at Riv and CCV?

ChipNdale8887

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if you buy 300 points direct if you can split it 150 at RIV and 150 at CCV and still get the $12,000 discount on add on memberships? I'm having trouble getting through to the sales department and just wondered if anyone knew. The discounts for 300 points at RIV and CCV is the same $12,000 off.

I dont have experience with this myself but I thought another poster said they couldn't split resorts for the discount. Hopefully I am wrong though!

I dont have experience with this myself but I thought another poster said they couldn't split resorts for the discount. Hopefully I am wrong though!
I think they were trying to combine AKL and RIV but their discount are different so it wouldnt make as much sense for them to allow it.

Unfortunately, they won't let you do that. You would get the 150 discount on each resort. If you like one more than the other, is it a better deal to get 100 and 200?

I did talk to my guide yesterday regarding two different sold out resorts. In that regard, $ off was specific to each one. We are considering splitting a contract from one resort, but I didn't talk to him about splitting two different resorts or new resorts. The reason I am saying they won't let you is the contract is specific to each resort, not a contract that combines resorts. I'm on #9 (hopefully).

I did talk to my guide yesterday regarding two different sold out resorts. In that regard, $ off was specific to each one. We are considering splitting a contract from one resort, but I didn't talk to him about splitting two different resorts or new resorts. The reason I am saying they won't let you is the contract is specific to each resort, not a contract that combines resorts. I'm on #9 (hopefully).
That's a different scenario though. Riviera and Copper Creek have the same Discount rates so I'm hoping it won't Matter. I could see if you were trying to get Bay Lake and Riviera and wanting the Riviera discount, that's not entirely the same.

The guide I spoke with yesterday said you can only split contracts like that within the same resort.
Got through to an agent. They can do the split resort of 300 points with the 300 point discount since they both have the same discount rates. SWEET! This only works at Riviera, Aulani, and Copper Creek since the discount rates are the same.

Got through to an agent. They can do the split resort of 300 points with the 300 point discount since they both have the same discount rates. SWEET! This only works at Riviera, Aulani, and Copper Creek since the discount rates are the same.

Sorry to make sure I am reading this right.

Buy 150 at RIV and 150 at CCV and get the 300 point discount? Correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter