͏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great chart, took a second to read it but works really well. Figured you might have all the data instead of me trying to find it all.

Seems my thought of 6-7 years being cautious feels about right. I can't see them only selling 40k/month long term at all. A mix of 60k-80k seems about right.

So that means in my head a 2023 rumor of the next DVC project, 2024 unveiling of their new project, and a launch of that resort in 2026.

I'm a fan of choose you own adventure charts; below are some scenarios to pick from; if you want to combine them you can, just draw lines between the existing lines (follow the red line for 12 months, then use the slope from the orange, purple, or blue line after that)

for fun, I added an unrealistic no COVID-19 case based on before times sales (early 2020)
View attachment 549979

this chart focused on actuals will let you pick what point per week value to roll with ...
View attachment 549980
Interesting. My personal guess is that by December they are selling DVC at something reasonably close to pre-Covid levels, 80-90% or so. So sign me up for early 2024 or late 2023. Just in time for Disneyland DVC.

Don't know why that would matter since none of the posts were directing anyone to any site.
I agree - no reason it should matter. I wonder whether any information that was contained in this thread was of concern? Would have had to be recent given how long this thread has been running.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter