Direct Points "Membership Card" v. Resale "Membership Identification"

Bruin_mouse

Mouseketeer
Has anyone else noticed this on the DVC Website? I swear resale (post 4/2016) and direct points both used to have a "Membership Card" but now looks like there's a distinction besides color:

Member number with direct points:

Member number with resale only points:

Maybe this was there all along and I just don't remember, but it seems new to me. In my UY with mixed direct and resale points, it still shows up as a "membership card".

The paper one has member identification printed on it. I just looked at my old one from before my direct purchase. The blue card does not nor does it say membership card. Just member since xx/xx/xxxx

Has anyone else noticed this on the DVC Website? I swear resale (post 4/2016) and direct points both used to have a "Membership Card" but now looks like there's a distinction besides color:

Member number with direct points:

View attachment 434725

Member number with resale only points:

View attachment 434730

Maybe this was there all along and I just don't remember, but it seems new to me. In my UY with mixed direct and resale points, it still shows up as a "membership card".
I have not noticed it before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!