DIS 2001 Convention Registration will reopen June 15

Beth E. (NJ)

<font color=red>Disney obsessed<br><font color=blu
UPDATE: DIS 2001 Convention Registration will reopen June 15…

Hi Y’all,

Registration for the event package that includes your hotel stay will reopen on June 15th. We are not certain at this time when ‘event only’ registration will reopen, as first we must sell the remaining rooms in the discounted convention room block. If there is any remaining spaces after all rooms are sold we will reopen ‘event-only’ registration at that time. I encourage anyone that really wants to attend the convention to book the package and not hold out for the room only registration.

Room prices per night are as follows (does not include tax):
Yacht and Beach - $215
Swan/Dolphin - $169
Port Orleans - $116
All Star Movies $ 69

Three additional nights prior/post event are available at the discounted rate and in a couple of cases I have been able to book additional nights at the same rate. Rooms are ‘run of house’ meaning they can be water or garden view however conventions usually get great rooms, I can add special requests to each booking (handicapped or location, etc…).

Look forward to seeing you at the convention!

Family Board Host

Coordinator Dis Convention 2001

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!