DIS ABD trips in 2013???

Addicted to Dopey

Newt's Posse
I heard fast on last weeks podcast that the 2013 dis abd trips had been announced but i must have missed it! i tried looking on here but haven't seen anything listed at all. Did i mis hear? Or am i just not looking in the right spot? My husband and I really wanted to try and do the DL ABD trip next year...

Pete announce the dates for 2 Backstage Magic trips, but I believe they are still crossing some T's and dotting some I's with contracts and have not released official pricing or allowed people to sign up yet. The dates mentioned were June 9-14 and December 15-20 (or very close to that!). I think they suggested emailing Kevin to get your name on the waitlist...which I should do myself because I am also hoping to get on one of these trips!

Check the 5/25 podcast, I believe that was when the announcement was made.

PS Hope all is well in Brooklyn! I just moved from Brooklyn Heights to Forest Hills a week ago and I miss BK terribly...

thanks for the info!! unfortunatly those dates wouldn't work for us so i guess we will be waiting till 2014 for the Dis trip and just doing DL by ourselves in the spring.

As for Brooklyn, <sigh> I moved to northern jersey in january after getting married in December. I haven't changed it on here tho because as far as im concerned i will always be a brooklyn-ite!

Oh, that's too bad! Well, I suppose there is always a chance things could change slightly, hopefully there will be an official update soon. I'm kind of leaning towards the December trip, I would love to see DL at Christmas...though I hate the idea of waiting so long!

And I totally understand, I have no plans to update my location on FB...that way I can at least remain a virtual Brooklynite :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter