DIS CON 2 is a reality...Come join us...read all about it.

glo

Has a heart bigger then all of
This is the mega DIS-meet, to be held in the most awesome of places, WDW. What better place can YOU think of to meet everyone from these boards, people you have been talking to, chatting with and exchanging with? The official DIS Convention is from Dec 4th to the 8th. With some wonderful activities planned. CC, Mackey Mouse (Marsha) and Pete have been working hard on this for months.
click here for the official info

CC stated it beautifully when she said,"It describes DIS CON(refering to the link above) in a nutshell, but it can't possibly describe the camaraderie and warmth that is felt meeting other DISers and getting to spend some good quality time with them to get to really know them. " How true that is...there are no words to describe it :) You got to live it to understand it...sounds corney huh???

There is an itinerary with official and non official events that was worked on dilligently by two awesome DISers Barb for Real and PatinMN. Way to go guys :)
To sse the Itnerary click here

Still haven't convinced you??
Come visit us on the crazy DIS CON board...
click here

Some great DISers have put together great info threads...to help convince you to join us... ;)

Disneymad's FAQ...and she is coming all the way from England for this!!!
A very impressive post if I may say so myself ;)

Ray Sharpton's Countdown info post
Love seeing those numbers get smaller ;)

MSKanga's persuasive Campaign threads...

Have I convinced you yet??? Is the seed planted??? Don't you want to go???

There is nothing like Disney at Christmas...the parks are just gorgeous at night...the music, the decorations, the special events, make it all even more magical. I can't even describe it...Then to have all those DISers in one place...it is just AWESOME!!!!

So you thinking of reigstering???
You know you want to..... ;) ;) :)

There are two options a weekend package and a full events package....Of course if you read all the links above you would know that :)
Here are the links to the registrations...

full events registration

weekend registration

Pay Pal post to pay the deposit

There is a great convention rate at the Swan, for $129 a night for those staying the entire convention. A great rate for a 4 star hotel!!!
visit their website here

This is a great event...and we need you there too....Please come join us... :) :) :)

Just in case you need a little push still.....here are some picture threads....

Patrick IL's
my thread...but stole the pictures from Brisully ;) thanks Brian....
Brisully's...Jellyrolls pictures

Hope to see you there!!!! You won't be disappointed :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter