DIS-Con Pictures - Adventurer's Club

teri

DIS Veteran
I will have to edit and add captions later! Remind me, who is who and why are they acting so..... happy?! :)

adventur311.JPG

adventur312.JPG

adventur314.JPG

adventur315.JPG

adventur316.JPG

adventur317.JPG

adventur318.JPG

adventur319.JPG

adventur320.JPG

SSB was hoping that you might have a shot of our "mystery guest" that FairyGodfriend and SSB were trying to figure out (referenced in my other post)...

Don't spot the rascal....

:( :eek: :(

Happiness is being with good friends at a great place!!

Memories of a fabulous night! Thanks for posting the pictures Teri! OMG, that was so much fun, the "mystery lady" was a sight to behold with her cartoonish glasses, raven "bun" five inches off her head, and her ever present camera. Did we imagine? Or were we just confused? LOL. Yes, there are spiders on the farm..SSB is quite an imaginative and resourseful fellow, but what else would one expect of a "lemonade" entrepreneur? :D Hello to our new friend NYTigger (who is being charmed by the lovely maid), what a good sport he was.

Oh SSB once again DET Jay has done some howework. Look in the pic 8 there you will see yourself looking back the Cast member playiny the drum and right above is right arm. Guess who our friend the LouLou :) :).

SSB must break out his magnifying glass and examine!!!

Even Jaypd has to admit that she was some high adventure lookin' character!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

SSB & Jaypd, are you talking about the woman in white with the black hair? If you are I saw her in the Animal Kingdom. She got off a scooter and was wearing black leather gloves. Seemed to be just another guest. Don't think she was a castmember. I thought she was odd when I saw her and then to see her again at the AC.

You HAVE to make sure to be a part until the end next year... was the most fun at Disney that I have EVER had... really a scream....!!

:D :eek: :D

Soooooo, this is what I missed by going to bed instead of partying with ya'll! Guess next year I will have to just not sleep at all!

Well, you could say "charmed".

From my view though it was more like ... :o :o :o

It was all in good fun though and well ...
THAT! I think we all had!

They say "wish upon a star ..." and well, you know,
a pretty French Maid sitting on your lap is pretty close
to a dream come true for me. LOL.

What do you think SSB?

Thanks to all who made me feel so welcome,
and to you too nativetxn! LOL! :D

- NYTIGGR

"And when I die I may not go to heaven ...
Texas is as close as I have been"

Just kidding nativetxn!

You were the best!

Thanks,

That Texas Longhorns basketball
is going on my trophy shelf. :D

- NYTIGGR

:jester: :jester: :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter