DIS discussion 5/19/20

Christophe62

Earning My Ears
Anyone know why the weekly discussion is not up for viewing today? What is going on? Can someone from the DIS UNPLUGGED give us fans a heads up? Hope everything is ok with Pete.

They are editing the show to be cleaner before uploading it permanently on YT. Guess there was some colorful language during the live show lol

I understand but the first Ammendment say that we can say anything if Disney don't doesn't like it. They shouldn't stop the video.

I understand but the first Ammendment say that we can say anything if Disney don't doesn't like it. They shouldn't stop the video.
They try to keep the youtube channel PG and it also impacts monetization on the videos. If they curse it can be flagged and they wont make money on the video.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/was-there-a-show-today.3802204/
I interpret them making it cleaner to mean editing out some of the technical issues Craig posted about in the link I posted, not removing language. But I could be wrong - I haven't listened yet.
I listened to the edited version and there were still a couple spots that weren’t perfect. If there were a lot of technical hiccups like that, I would rather wait for a cleaned up version so it’s not distracting. It was a good show, and I am glad they were able to repair it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!