DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all! :wave2:

DD has a 3 day week this week with Thanksgiving on Monday and a PA day on Friday. I got jealous and took the week off! :goodvibes I am de-cluttering my house and my head (work has been suckish lately) and what better place to do it than here! ;)
We spent Thanksgiving Day cleaning up the yard and deck for winter. DD found 3 bell flowers that had survived. I wonder if they are preserved in ice this morning?

:thumbsup2:rotfl2:
love this!!!!

Bad Mommy of the year forgot to put gloves on DD this morning. :scared1:

Have a great day peeps!

Good morning Donna!
You are not the only one who forgot the hats and mitts.

Good morning friends. The temps were in the high 30s when I left the house this morning. All the dentist talk reminded me I have my 6 month check up on Saturday. Then on Sunday we are going to Parents Weekend at OSU. My niece has been pretty good about keeping her mom up to date on her new life away from home. But we all (at least the adults, I'm not sure about Nieces #2 & #3 :lmao: ) are looking forward to seeing our adventurer.

I can't believe it is less than 2 months until DAP.

And we are less than 25 posts until 5,000.

Kim

Funny how the system slows down when we near a milestone. Seems to take forever for a post to actually post. :3dglasses

Anyone else think that the mods are just waiting to shut us down right before we hit 5000? :rolleyes1

It has taken me so long to get to the screen to type this message, that I actually might be #5K, although we were 8 away when I started.

5000?

Darn it! So close!

:woohoo:CONGRATULATIONS TODD!!!!!:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!