DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

way to go on 5000 TODD!!!!!

It definately helps that he is good looking.:thumbsup2
I did not realize at first that he was old enough to be my father.
As for what he is saying to your daughter I would tell the insurance company this and try to get another option from them.
I would not take my child back to someone that said that to my little one.
Our dentist is a dental surgen and if that is who we want to go to on a regular basis then it is o.k. with our insurance company.
Make your insurance company aware that they need to supply you with a dentist that is not going to scare or threaten your child.
If you phone them and have a discussion with them sometimes they will be able to give you better options than what the print out of your plan states.
Just call them.
They can't hit you! :)
lol at the cutie dentist!! that always helps huh? ;)

Congrats on 6K!!! party:
I don't even pay attention to the temp outside right now. Just makes me sad. However, my office was 63°. :cold: My fingers didn't want to touch the keyboard this morning.
ouch! i have a space heater going in my office, they freeze me back here and it is 70 outside today. really humid and foggy here in Dallas.

I got my decline email from Disney yesterday too. Oh well good luck to the rest of those lucky DISers who are moving on. Hopefully I get an invite to the MOMS party again this year. Or at lest some nice DISer will tip me off again. ;)
Sorry Liz- like you, i'll just look forward to the mom emails and any special event. :wizard:
I wemt to the gym yesterday, and I am a little sore this morning.
However I am heading for the gym again today!
I have to get in shape, if I am going to keep up with John in the bush in three weeks.
wow, send some of your discipline my way!!! you are doing great! :thumbsup2

so I am going to try and meet the Dallas folks tonight to meet Tracey for dinner at Rainforest cafe, looking forward to it!

Coming from the original photo-master himself. You were smart enough to take pics of yourself with almost every person on PCC 1.0 :cool2:

I'm going to have to bring twice as many photo cards for PCC 2.0...I missed my photo with some folks...:guilty::sad1:

ouch! i have a space heater going in my office, they freeze me back here and it is 70 outside today. really humid and foggy here in Dallas.

I was in Dallas once for a conference in January - we were always freezing iniside and it was warmer outside....I never did understand that.

must go and declutter some stuff!

I wemt to the gym yesterday, and I am a little sore this morning.
However I am heading for the gym again today!
I have to get in shape, if I am going to keep up with John in the bush in three weeks.

You hate the cold but you're going out in it in three weeks? :scared1:

Is it still considered a stalker if I notify everyone beforehand :confused3 :laughing::laughing::laughing:

If I don't have a chance to read it yes. :goodvibes

Good morning everyone. Busy night last night. Madi had her last cross country meet. She did great and ran 2 miles in 15.41, which is 1 minutes quicker than she's ever done before. Very proud of her so have to brag a bit. We went out with family last night because it was her birthday. Got home LATE. Late enough for a meltdown from the 12 year old :( Gotta love being a preteen girl.

Yesterday we signed papers on our house (just all the agreements). Right below the washer and dryer was listed the curling iron. How funny.

Good morning everyone. Busy night last night. Madi had her last cross country meet. She did great and ran 2 miles in 15.41, which is 1 minutes quicker than she's ever done before. Very proud of her so have to brag a bit. We went out with family last night because it was her birthday. Got home LATE. Late enough for a meltdown from the 12 year old :( Gotta love being a preteen girl.

Yesterday we signed papers on our house (just all the agreements). Right below the washer and dryer was listed the curling iron. How funny.

We got home late last night to. I was cranky, too. So I sympathize.

And that is a hoot, that the curling iron is on the papers....:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Congrats to Madi!!!

I have 12 year old melt downs in my house too. And no its not me:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts