DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Target has a bad habit of advertising something and only having a handful of them, only store worse, is Kmart, which may have one of the advertised items, if you are lucky and then it doesn't ring up correctly at the checkout, so you then spend 30 minutes getting the price right.

I have not shopped at Kmart for years due to the hassle factor.

okay, folks. coming to a close for me tonight.

one last :cheer2: rah :cheer2: rah :cheer2: rah :cheer2: from the DAP stay-at-home mascot!

Hi everyone,

I hope you had a good day. Another day of Hell Week down and three to go. Conferences and parent visitation begin tomorrow. Ughhhhhh

Thanks Paul:lovestruc

Besides my personal stuff - we had someone make a serious suicide attempt at work today. It was pretty horrific, spent most of the day providing support to the staff that were on the front line.

That's horrible...you must be glad to be home.

Good night, all.

Good luck, Tracey, at getting to post 2,000 tonight!

I am waiting to see what Walmart has in their Black Friday ad, Target has a good price but they never have an abundance of anything in their ads, so I hope Walmart will have something in my price range.

Walmart won't be released till Sunday night/Monday morning, per a letter from their lawyers.

Go to BFads.net for a preview of many store ads.

Thanks for the info.
Maybe for my birthday I will get it.
I really wanted TSM game, but seems I should not "waste" my money.

I LOVE the real Toy Story Mania and can ride it over and over again (and will soon) but the wii game is boring, poorly thought out and some of the games are actually lame. I don't call shaking the wii remote so that a pig will spit out money very exciting. Maybe for a 3 year old. At the end of the game the characters tell you that you did a great job even if you get a zero. Disney had the opportunity to create a great game and instead came out with a dud. I can think of lots of ways to improve the game.

Hi everyone,

I hope you had a good day. Another day of Hell Week down and three to go. Conferences and parent visitation begin tomorrow. Ughhhhhh

Hi Nikki, Tomorrows hump day and your week will be half over. Then you have a short week next week.

That's horrible...you must be glad to be home.

Yes and no - too much drama at home right now. I am really struggling with managing the stress. My appetitie is suffering. I know I need to lose weight but not eating is not good. Ate breakfast at 5:30 am still have not finished dinner, did eat a little.

Walmart won't be released till Sunday night/Monday morning, per a letter from their lawyers.

Go to BFads.net for a preview of many store ads.

I've been watching them as each store releases their ads. Meijier released theirs this past weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!