DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I always forget how crazy this time of the year can be. I am trying to finish up a couple of things around the house - cleaning in preparation for DAP.

I am in pre-vacation cleaning mode too. DH always asks if I'm not coming back when I start deep cleaning. He's so silly! I'm cleaning because I am coming back. If I wasn't I wouldn't care! :rotfl2:

I am only leaving DH and DD16 behind so they shouldn't be too messy while I'm gone. It is just really non-magical coming home to a dirty house.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. They gave me an antibotic today even though the rapid strep test was negative. They said with my recent exposure it would be best. We are at the airport now. Plane takes off in 45 minutes.

Good morning everyone!
We had an enjoyable dinner at the GF last night, just the counter service, but boy was it good. :thumbsup2
This morning we are off to CM for breakfast.
Then we are going to do MK this morning, and Epcot this afternoon.
Have a great day! :)
Anne hope you get something to make you feel better. :hug:

Warm up Chef Mickey's for us. We are havig dinner there tonight. My throat is at least feeling well enough to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!